Term 3 S.M.A.R.T Learning Goal’s

In year 5 the teacher expects you to be well and truly past year 3 and 4 so that means that you can set high expectations and to set your grade 5 smart learning goals.

Having smart learning goals helps me identifie the areas of learning that I need improving on. To set a goal I have to see what I need to improve on.

The first process that I started with was our S.W.O.T analysis. This stands for  strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. I learnt that a smart learning goal is expectations that you set for yourself. I think having smart learning goals are really important because without smart learning goals how are you going to strive for accuracy without anything to strive for.

smart learning goalTerm 3 Learning Goals

3 thoughts on “Term 3 S.M.A.R.T Learning Goal’s

1. Hi Oscar!
    Your post about your SMART learning goals was very informative. But your post is lacking something, like your actual goals! You told me about how you made your goals, why they are important to you, but you haven’t told me what the goals are! I hope you will edit your post so that we will be able to see what your goals are.
    From: Tim

2. Hi Oscar,
    your smarts goals are really explicit which is great because then I know exactly what your talking about. I’ve always been a visual learner which is why it is good that you have images on nearly all of your posts. Keep up the good work
    Yours sincerely
    Molly 🙂

3. Hi Oscar,
    Yours sincerely
    Molly