Student blogging challange…..About Me

Hi my name is Oscar

I am in year five. I love footy and this year I made it into the school footy team. In school footy we played 3 different schools there were three rounds we won the first round, second round and then we won the grand final so then we go play at the regional finals. My hobbies are playing footy, cricket, golf, hanging out with friends and motorbike riding. On some school holidays we go up to our holiday house in Echuca near the Murray River. Every time we go up there I bring my motorbike because we have got a motorbike track. On hot days in Echuca we put the boat in the river and go for a ski. In my family I have a Mum and Dad and 1 sister my sister is 8 and she is in year two at my school. My fear is a tsunami because I was scared every day when we were overseas in Bali. When I get older I want to be an AFl player, a dj like will sparks or be a AMA supercross rider. I hope you enjoyed reading about me.

http://ilpswf.global2.vic.edu.au/

One thought on “Student blogging challange…..About Me

1. Hi Oscar,
    I really enjoyed reading ‘about you’.
    I especially enjoyed reading about your holidays on the Murray at Echuca..one of my favourite places to holiday.
    Awesome!
    Mrs Kane